Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 2 Saturday

Iowa v Iowa State (+6.5)
O/U: NA

Iowa is not out of the woods yet. I'll take Iowa State and the points.

-----------------------------

Fresno State v Wisconsin (-8)
O/U: NA

Madison is a great town; I'll take Wisconsin and give the point

----------------------------

Notre Dame v. Michigan (+3)
O/U: NA

This game will get Michigan back on track. They are at home in the Big House. Take Michigan and the points, but they're going to win the game outright.

---------------------------

South Carolina v. Georgia (-7)
O/U: NA

I'm afraid the gamecocks are in for a drubbing in this one. Take Georgia.

--------------------------

USC v. Ohio State (+7)
O/U: NA

Ohio State at home with seven points. think I'd them if they were playing most NFL teams. Take OSU and the points. They could win this game outright.

-------------------------

UCLA v. Tennessee (-10.5)
O/U: NA

I'm not convinced of Tennessee at all. I'll take UCLA and a lot of points.


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment